Denton Public Library
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: MA 2019.010
Abstract The first library in Denton was housed in what is now the Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum, from 1935 to 1949 when a new building was erected that is now the current location of the Emily Fowler Central Library. That building was renovated and expanded in 1968, then again in 1980s and yet again in 2005. The Denton Public Library System also consists of two branch libraries: the South Branch, which opened in 1995 and was renovated in 2009 and the North Branch, which opened in 2003....
Dates: 1934 - 2019; Majority of material found within 1968 - 2005